I’ve been making this Autumn Chicken Salad for years. I love the combo of apples, walnuts, and cranberries. It couldn’t be easier to make. I usually make extra chicken during my meal prep and whip this up on the side for a quick lunch. I think it’s best when it rests overnight.
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 1-2 Apples
- 1/4 C Walnut Cranberry Salad Toppings
- 1/3 C Mayo
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Chives (dried)
- 1/4 Tsp. Paprika
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
How to make the Autumn Chicken Salad
- Slice up the apples and shred the chicken breast. It’s great when you have leftovers from the slow cooker!
- Stir in the mayo and seasoning and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberry & walnut mix.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours (but overnight is best).
Get ready to enjoy! Look at that chicken salad all packed with deliciousness. Serving it up on a toasted croissant and some of my fave chips. Hope you enjoy this Autumn Chicken Salad😊