This Brake Beef is a Sunday favorite when family or friends are visiting. It’s aromatic while it bake, too! Everyone will be patiently waiting to try this mouthwatering meal!
- 2 Lbs. Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 can 160z Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8oz Package Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. A1 Steak Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Black Pepper
Let get this Brake Beef prepped. 🙂
- In a large bowl combine the steak sauce, cornstarch and the liquid from the diced tomatoes.
- Chop the onion and pepper.
- Add all the veggies to the steak mix. Coat well and set aside.
- Slice beef chuck into 6 even pieces.
- On a lined and oil coated baking sheet arrange the beef. Spoon veggies around the beef.
- Sprinkle with the soup packet and black pepper if desired.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Check beef for tenderness and allow to rest.
Time to enjoy. I usually pair this Brake Beef with slow cooker mashed potatoes. That way the whole meal is effortless and I can spend more time with family. Hope you enjoy <3