It’s party time and this Brown Sugar Dip is always a crowd pleaser! Plus, it makes a very large serving so you can use it for multiple gatherings, potlucks and work it into different desserts!
- 1 Container Cool Whip Frozen Topping (SOFTENED)
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (preferably room temp)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp.. Vanilla
Here’s how to make this Brown Sugar Dip
- I usually give my cream cheese a quick zap in the microwave about 15 seconds and the lightly beat it so it will be creamy and combine easy.
- Cream the cream cheese and brown sugar together.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Beat until well combined and creamy.
- Fold in softened whipped topping. Refrigerate a couple of hours.
- Time to plate! This is creamy, sweet dip goes well with just about everything! Just so you know the plate below is only 1 of 3 so there is plenty for sharing!🎅
Time to spread some holiday Cheer! 🎄🎅🎄