This simple Butterscotch Brittle Fudge recipe combines creamy butterscotch fudge topped with peanut brittle bits. It’s very easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes using the microwave. If you know someone who loves the classic flavor of butterscotch this is the treat to make for them!
- 1 Package Vanilla Chips- (you will need 1 1/2 Cups)
- 1 Package Butterscotch Chips (you will need 1 1/2 Cups)
- 1 4-5oz Package of Peanut Brittle (finely chopped)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Time to make this Butterscotch Brittle Fudge!
- Start by dividing up the condensed milk into 2 microwaveable bowls.
- Add the vanilla chips in one bowl and butterscotch in the other.
- Microwave 1 bowl at a time for 45 seconds. I started with the vanilla chips. While you are stirring the vanilla chips start microwaving the butterscotch.
- Once the chocolate is thoroughly combined pour your first layer. I started with vanilla.
- Add your next layer and give it a light swirl.
- Chill the fudge for 2 hours before cutting.
- Time to cut and it’s so pretty 😍
Ready for sharing and enjoying! …and incase you were wondering… Yes, it’s very creamy 😍 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! 🎄🎅🎄