This caramel apple fruit salad is just WOW! If you love this autumn treat as much as I do you must give this a try! 🍎
- 4 C of Chopped (bite size) Apples
- 1 C Sea Salt Party Peanuts
- 1/2 C Large Slices of Toasted Coconut
- 1 C Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 C Apple Cider
- 2 Tbsp. Caramel Sauce (May substitute for caramel cubes)
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
Let’s get started making this amazing caramel apple fruit salad.
- On a medium low heat. Add cornstarch and apple cider in a sauce pan. Cook for a couple minutes until mixture thickens.
- Stir in cinnamon and cook an additional minute.
- Transfer mixture into a large glass bowl. Stir in the caramel until well combined.
- Place mixture in fridge. Mixture will set fast (it will have the consistency of a soft pudding).
- Fold in chopped apples, coconut, marshmallows and nuts. Stir well.
- Fold in defrosted whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Once the salad has set for about 6 hours it’s ready to share!
🍎😊🍎😊🍎 It’s creamy and fluffy, but has a nice crunch from the fresh apples and peanuts… 🤤🍎
**This can be made a day or two in advance and serves well!
Happy Fall Everyone one!