This Creamy Rosemary Chicken is simple and delicious. The chicken is finished in under 30 minutes, which gives you just enough time to prep some sides and enjoy this comfort food.
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 C. Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp. Butter divided.
- 1 Green Onion Stalk
- 2 Tsp. Mince Garlic
- 4 Tsp. Flour
- 1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
How to make this delicious Creamy Rosemary Chicken Bake
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Light salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- On medium-high heat, brown the chicken in 1 Tbsp. of butter. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for a couple minutes so the mixture will thicken. (It’s best to add the and flour first. Slightly cook it then add the liquid)
- Pour the rosemary cream sauce over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake about 20 minutes. (Until juices run clear).
Time to enjoy this simple and delicious dinner! I served mine this time with a vegtable packed quinoa. The rosemary gravy goes great with the veggie mix.