The cool months are on the way. I am not a fan of the summer so I basically wait those long 4-5 months with hopes that the crisp cool air will return soon. I have fall fever and I did a little DIY Autumn Lawn Décor with some left over fencing. When we did some repairing and replacing I saved a lot of pieces for things like this. The whole project even with dry time was about a half hour this afternoon. It was well worth it to have this cute décor greet me on my way back home.
Here’s the project being assembled.
- The fence piece that was saved. The bottom was all rotted but I liked the hole in the top. I chopped it down for later use and here is that later use – lol
- Some autumn like colors. I mixed it with water to give a sheer coverage and to let the grain of the wood come through.
- Time to paint it on.
- Adding different colors.
- Dry time and adding some stakes to hold it up.
- I know autumn is on the way. I found these at the dollar store!
- I placed it at the beginning of the walk way. In a couple of weeks when pumpkins and mums are available I’m going to move the fencing back. I’ll place some pumpkins and a planted flower in the front. That will help hide the sticks from the scarecrows and cover the base of the fencing.
This DIY Autumn Lawn Décor adds a bright pop of color to the walk way. I can’t want for those cool days and sweater weather!
🍂🎃Happy Fall Y’all!🎃🍂