This fast and simple pizza crust recipe is a great way to make a favorite at home!
- 3 Cups of Flour
- 1 Dry Yeast Packet
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Cup of Water (110′)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Salt
Time to prep
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- In a bowl add warm water, sugar and yeast. Let it set for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add in olive oil, salt and flour.
- Combine well, knead only until the dough smooth (about 2 minutes!)
- Spread onto baking dish. We use a pizza stone and lightly sprinkle cornmeal.
- Time to add your favorite toppings and bake till golden!