This Fire Roasted Tomato and Chicken Bake is simple and flavorful! It bakes up in one dish for even an easier cleanup!
- 4-6 Chicken Breast
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2-3 Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Here’s how to this delish Fire Roasted Tomato and Chicken Bake
- Pre heat the oven to 375′
- Drizzle oil in baking dish.
- Cut zucchini into bite size chunks.
- Place the chicken and veggies in baking dish.
- Sprinkle season over chicken and veggies. Top with can of tomatoes.
- Cover and bake approximately 40 mins. until chicken is flakey and juices are clear.
It’s ready to serve and enjoy. When I have this as a 21 Day fix meal I usually pair it with salad. But we decided to toss it with some pasta tonight. 🙂 Either way it’s simple, flavorful and a great go to dish! Hope you enjoy.