This Greek chicken is delish and full of flavor. I’ve marinated both chicken and pork. You can whisk these ingredients together quickly and marinate it overnight. The meat always comes out very tender and cooks up quickly on the grill. Here’s what you’ll need and how to make this super fast grilled Greek chicken.
- 4 Chicken breasts (or you can use pork)
- 1/2 olive oil
- 2 Fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 Tbps mustard
- 2 Tbsp Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Oregono
- 1 Tbps Parsley
- 1Tbps Rosemary
- 1Tbps Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
Let’s get started
- Combine your oil, juice, and spices. Whisk them together. It will create a creamy marinade.
- Add your meat. Cover and place in fridge to marinate overnight.
- Fire up your grill and depending on what you decided to marinate cook as you normally would. I’m between batches because I’m meal prepping for the week! So I’m making a lot. Looks like the coals are starting to get cold 😮
- That’s it! They are ready to be enjoyed.