This simple Halloween Skull Wreath makes a big POP to leery trick-o-treaters! But the simple embellishments come from the dollar store and placed a top of a thrifted grapevine wreath. Let’s not waste time. Hallows’ Eve is near and we need to get his up and in place. 🦇🌙🦇
Halloween Skull Wreath Steps:
- Gather up your items. It’s time for a little fun.
- I started with the creepy cloth layer. Draping it in a rectangle to allow a long drape. The excess on the upper half I twisted up towards the top. Then added a few hot glue drops to keep in place.
- For the skulls I push in the back of the head. This gives more of a gluing surface and they will not protrude as far off the wreath. Space them out and glue to the wreath.
- Remove all flower heads and cut apart the black sparkle branches. I also removed the spiders which were in the flower clusters. That was I can assemble them separately and makes it easier to glue.
- I started with gluing the flowers to encompass the skulls.
- Used the branches to add some height and width. They are tucked and glued into the wreath.
- I hang my wreath up towards the end to make sure it visually is coming together at the angle you would be seeing it. More flowers go up the side, spiders from the clusters are throughout, and a candle in the center. **For the candle I made a large glue dot on the back and attached it to the creepy cloth in the back. That way I can flip it outward to turn it on or easily replace it.
- A small bow to the top and it’s done. I love the color changing candle in the middle and the eyeballs really pop in contrast when the sun starts to set.
That’s it dears, with time to spare. 🎃👻💀