This Halloween Yarn Wreath with a spider web is simple to make and uses mostly dollar store items! You can create a few for a fun little projects and it’s simple enough to make different variations for other holidays, too!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Foam Wreath
- Choice of Yarn Colors
- Hot Glue
- Web (had spiders on it already)
Let’s get started making our Halloween Yarn Wreath!
- All simple items to find. The web with spiders, foam wreath, and the ribbon (I forgot to put in the picture) came from the dollar store.
- Make a small glue dot on the back and start wrapping your yarn.
- Alternate between colors. We made small glue dots along the way to help the yarn from slipping.
- Center your wreath.
- Glue it in place. We glued along each knot in the back to prevent it from unraveling.
- Trim it up. (Glue any touch up spots to make sure it’s secure)
- Time for a bow and to add on some spiders! 🕷️
That’s it! Time to display your Halloween Yarn Wreath and greet the season with some Halloween fun! 🕷️🕸️