These homemade bath soak ornaments were a very popular gift we made last year. I decided to make them again! They are easy to assemble, fairly inexpensive, and make a lot! Which can be very helpful when you need to do a lot of gifting. If you want to skip on the sweets this is a cute option. They also work great a stocking stuffers, present toppers, and party favors (Even after the holidays!). Here’s what I did this year. 🙂
What you’ll need
- Clear ornaments with removable tops (look for plastic!)
- Various bath soaks like Epson salt, bath pearls, etc.
- Ribbon & tags
Time to start assembling these homemade bath soak ornaments.
- Gather up all your goodies 🙂 The Calgon pearls were very popular so I made sure to use them again. I also went with a soft pink Himalayan salt soak for a delicate color combo.
- Pop off the tops and start adding you bath soak. Depending on your ingredients you can make a pretty layered pattern. These are very large ornaments so I decided to do only 2 layers. **Keep in mind the salts may be heavy if you fill up a large ornament.
- Adding the layer of beads. They smell so good! Perfect for a warm relaxing bath. 🛀
- Pop the tops back on and time to label.
They are ready to bring the gift of relaxation, which I’m sure many of us can enjoy after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! 🎄🎅🎄