This hot and cheesy cheddar ham dip is so good! You’re going to need a whole box of crackers because it’s going to disappear! But even better this is such an easy New Years appetizer utilizing some of your leftover ham from the holidays! Make sure you save about 2 cups of chopped ham! If you don’t have leftover no worries. You can use a ham steak and get the same delicious results.
- 2 Cups of chopped ham
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 8oz Package of Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Sprigs of Green Onion
- 1 1/2 Tsp. of Garlic
Let’s get Cheddar Ham Dip baking!
- Pre heat oven to 350′
- I froze about 2 cups of chopped up ham from Christmas. The extra flavor from baking really adds to the dish. However, you can cube up a ham steak or buy some chopped up ham. (*If I do not have leftover ham I’ll add a small amount of brown sugar, pepper and onion powder to give it a little seasoning).
- Combine cream cheese and ham. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir.
- Microwave an additional 45 seconds. Add green onion and garlic. Stir until well combine.
- Mix in half the bag of cheddar. And spread over a lightly greased pan. I use an 11″x7″
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 20-23 minutes.
It will be golden brown and bubbling. Thought I’d share these crackers were too cute and perfect for winter/New Years!! ❄️😀❄️It’s ready to sever! Hot and Cheesy Cheddar Ham Dip is about to disappear at your next get-together! 🎇🎇Happy New Year! 🎇🎇