It’s summer time! That means sweet tea, sun tea, iced-tea and every combo you can make will be brewing for these hot days! ☀️ I love my tea hot or cold but this combo is delicious iced! I’ve been drinking my Blueberry Lemon Green Tea unsweetened (since I’m doing 21 Day Fix and cutting sugars) but a little honey in this is great, too! I think lemons add a refreshing touch and the blueberry gives it a sweet undertone. Give this combo a try if you like flavored teas! 🍵
- Green Tea (individual serving)
- Blueberry Tea (individual serving)
- Juice from 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- Blueberries & lemon slices for garnish
- Optional sugar or honey to sweeten
This is how I make this delicious tea:
- Heat, steep and strain. I heat 3 cups of water for 2 green tea bags and 2 blueberry. Celestial true blueberry is flavorful and works great. Steeping is about 3-5 minutes depending on how strong you like it.
- Remove the tea bags. Now is a good time to add sweetener if desired (will melt better while it’s hot). Then add approx. 2 cups of ice-cold water.
- Add lemon juice and stir well. (Usually, 2 lemons is enough)
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
It’s that simple and refreshing and look at this pretty color. It’s ready to be served pool side- yummy!