It’s been rainy days back to back here. My sister and I are both on vacation and doing a little spring cleaning and organization. I just finished up showing you the awesome tubs I got at the dollar store. Now it’s time to add a little fun and brighten up the laundry room with some décor. My sister had two of these frames leftover from her wedding. They were already painted black and purple and were used for menus signs. Doing a little upcycling they are a perfect fit for this project. Here’s the steps of how we created our laundry room décor signs.
- The signs were already painted and I used a paint marker we had to write a quote. A friend shared this on her Facebook page “laundry today or naked tomorrow” we thought it would be cute. 🙂
- Gathering up some supplies. I have lots of extra fabric and some twine we used for decorating.
- Sketching out little pieces of clothing.
- We folded the fabric over and cut everything in twos. Look at those little pieces of clothing. 🙂
- Glued a piece of twine for the laundry line and added the clothing to it.
- Broke off the ends off on the mini plastic forks to make tiny clothes pins.
- All finished! They turned out really cute!
- Time to hang it up and brighten this little space 🙂
Do you have your laundry room decorated and organized? I saw some beautiful inspiration on Pinterest and it would great to have a separate space. My sister and I both have our laundry in the kitchen but at least we know the spaces are now organized and decorated!