This Love Potion is a delicious raspberry martini with a little bit of fun! The cocktail recipe was shared with us on one of our Norwegian Cruises. It was delicious and definitely became my martini of choice on our vacay! Raspberry being one of my most favorite flavors I made sure to jot this one down! I just added a bit of dry ice for the love potion part and added some fun gummy love arrows. Here’s the recipe and how to bring it together!
Drink Makes 2
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Chambord
- 1 Lime
- 12-15 rasberries
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 C. Cran Raspberry Juice
- Dry Ice
- Colored skewer
- Gummy Hearts
- Gummy Lifesavers
- Some simple ingredients. I forgot to add the pic of the cranberry juice it was still in the fridge and the dry ice was in a cooler. Dry ice you can usually find at most grocery stores right next to the ice. You buy it by the pound. I usually by a little extra because it evaporates quickly. But you only use a very small amount in the drink, about the size of a marble.
- Add sugar, raspberries and juice from half a lime and muddle together. Let sit 5 minutes.
- While compote is marrying up <–More love -lol 💒
I made arrow garnishes with gummy lifesavers and hearts and slid them onto red skewers.
- Time to add the liquor, juice and a few ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into your glasses.
- Time for the fun! Add about a marble size of dry ice to each glass. I broke that piece into several small pieces.
- Garnish with your cupid arrows and serve your love potion!💖🍸
That’s it! Share your love potion with your sweetie ;🍸💑🍸