This Mint Mocha Fudge has just the right balance of mint and coffee. It’s deliciously creamy and such a treat! This recipe is practically fool proof and can be whipped up in minutes.
- 3 Cups Milk Chocolate
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Instant Coffee
- 1/4 Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows (optional)
How to make this amazing Mint Mocha Fudge!
- Line and 8×8 dish with foil/parchment paper.
- On low heat combine condensed milk, instant coffee and peppermint.
- Whisk together until the coffee has completely dissolved. Might take a couple of minutes but it will dissolve.
- Remove from heat and slowly fold in chocolate. Make sure you continuously stir!!(optional fold in marshmallows) 🙂
- Once well combined pour into lined dish and work the candy out to edges.
- Chill for 2 hours before cutting.
Time to enjoy! Make it extra decadent and serve it with a mint mocha! Hope you enjoy this homemdae Mint Mocha Fudge! ☕🍫🌿