I love the seasonal goodies that line the shelves. I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate by itself, but thought I’d give the Pumpkin Spice M&M’s a try. I wasn’t a fan. But, not willing to throw them out I added them into one of my favorite blondie recipes. This M&M’s Pumpkin Pie Blondie Bar was gobbled up so fast I made a second batch! I traded out the white chocolate chips for the pumpkin spice flavored M&Ms and added a little pumpkin spice to the batter. They cooked up beautifully. They blondies were chewy, had a light pumpkin flavor and candy bits throughout! Perfect Combo! 🎃
- 1 C Flour
- 1/3 C M&M’s Pumpkin Pie Limited Edition Candy
- 1 C Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sal
Time to make our M&M’s Pumpkin Pie Blondie Bar
- Start with melting the butter and whisking the sugar.
- Add in egg and vanilla. Mix well. It should be very creamy and well combined.
- Mix in flour, spice, baking soda and baking powder. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Top with some extra candy. 🙂
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350″
- Let it cool and then it’s time to enjoy! 🙂 🎃
The pumpkin pie candy really compliments the blondie bar well! Hope you enjoy 🎃🎃