This Molasses slow cooker beef cooks effortlessly. The molasses adds a sweetness but is complimented with a garlic and basil combo. It comes out very tender and juicy every time. Perfect for those cool winter days.
- Beef (Chuck Roast) approx. 3 lbs
- 1/4 C Molasses
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- Beef Bouillon Seasoning & 1 Cup water (Or broth)
- 1 Tbsp. Basil
- 2 Tsps. Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
Let’s this Molasses Slow Cooker Beef cooking!
- Add your beef to the crock pot. Add carrots and onions. (This is great with other veggies, too!)
- Add salt and pepper over the meat and veggies.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water or use one cup of stock. Combine molasses and spices. Whisk together.
- Pour over beef and veggies and cook on low approx. 6-8 hours.
The meat will be so tender. You can slice or shred and it’s ready to serve. This dish is great with some steamed broccoli or a side salad. Hope you enjoy! 🙂