…and it’s a graveyard smash! 👻
This was such a hit! For my recipe I use the classic 1975 Watergate Salad. I love this stuff so much. But just for the month of October I had to give it a little different presentation. Simply draw some faces on snack cups and fill with this delicious green fluff and you have yourself Monster Mash!
- 1 Box Pistachio Pudding
- 1 C of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 8oz Container Cool Whip
- 1 20oz Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 20z of Pecans Bits
- Chocolate Sprinkles (optional)
For the Cups
- Snack Cups with Lids
- Black Sharpie Marker
Let’s get started making our Monster Mash.
- Mix your pudding and pineapple until well dissolved.
- Add the nuts, marshmallows and fold in the defrosted cool whip. (refrigerate)
- Time to get drawing. I found thee little snack cups at Walmart. They were mini and worked out perfect because they had lids.some of the faces I drew. 🙂
- Time to fill them up!
- Adding on the chocolate sprinkles for a little hair. Didn’t show up good in the pic but in person it was a cute touch.
- Time to chill until ready to share! Aren’t they the cutest?!?! 👻🎃👻