This Orange Curried Chicken with Sweet Potatoes is not only delicious but one of my healthy comfort foods. It warms you up with chicken and veggies and it’s full of flavor. Even better I make it in the crockpot. The recipe easily doubles for big batches, too!
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Onion
- 4 tsps. Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Option veggies: broccoli, onions, peppers, etc.
Lets get started prepping our Orange Curried Chicken with Sweet Potatoes 🙂
- Time to get chopping.
- Wisk together the orange juice and spices.
- Add your chicken, top with sweet potatoes, and pour your orange juice mixture over the top. Cover and cook on high 4-6 hours.
- Optional- Steam veggies before serving. I often cook some veggies separate. I prefer them to not absorb the broth/seasonings and I can control how tender they come out.
- I add the mix chicken and veggies to a platter for sharing. Reserve the sauce for dipping and serve with bread. Naan is my fave!
Time to enjoy! <3And it’s amazing! Perfect for sharing, too 🙂 🙂