This is such a simple dish, but a nice change for us. I use frozen raviolis, a little bit of sausage to change up the flavor and make the cream sauce! It’s so much better than the canned/jarred. You can easily toss in veggies (we usually do a side salad). This is such a simple week night dinner! 🙂
- 1 Bag Frozen Raviolis
- Ground Sausage approx. 1/2 C
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 3/4 C Chicken Broth
- Basil Pesto
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: Green onions or fresh basil for garnish
Let’s get started!
- Start with getting your cream and broth warming up on medium heat. I also have the water in back prepping for the raviolis.
- Time to season using the the garlic and pesto 🙂
- It was hard to get a good pic but simmer the cream mix for approx. 10 minutes. This may take so time but it will cook down to a cream sauce. Just be patient and stir it throughout the cooking time to prevent the bottom from burning.
- While the cream is cooking down. Brow up the sausage and cook the raviolis.
- Once the cream has cooked down (it will be about 1/2 the original amount approx. 3/4 cup) pour over raviolis and toss with the sausage. Top with green onions or basil.
Enjoy! 🙂 It’s that simple and one of the easiest week day comfort meals you can make!