This simple Pecan Chicken is a great meal that is finished in 30 minutes. It’s a go to in our house because it feels like a comfort food with the crunchy pecan crust and juicy chicken. I usually have the ingredients on hand which means it comes together in no time! It goes great with veggies or a side salad, too. 🙂
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 C. Fine Ground Cornmeal (You can also use flour)
- 2 oz. Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 C. Milk
- 2 Tbps. Oil
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1 Tsp. Pepper (Preferably White)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
How to prepare the Pecan Chicken
- Preheat Oven to 350 and coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- Dip the chicken into the milk and then into the flour mix
- In a frying pan on medium-high brown chicken in oil. (couple minutes per side)
- Place on baking sheet and cook approx. 15 minutes (until the juices are clear).
While those are in the oven baking. Prep your veggies or salad. In less that 30 minutes you’ll be enjoying this delicious Pecan Chicken for dinner.