This is a simple Philly Cheesesteak 21 Day Fix recipe. It’s easy for meal prep, transports well and works with in the meal guidelines. Hope you enjoy! 🙂
(This filling makes protein servings using the 6 red cups)
- Finely Chopped Steak Approximately 1lbs
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cottage Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp. Coconut or Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
Let’s get our meal prepping going! 💪
- Start with slicing up your peppers and onion. (also like to add mushroom to mine, but this batch when I took pics was for my sister who can’t stand them 😛 )
- Time to sauté them up on a medium high heat. I use a little bit of coconut or olive oil.
- Once the veggies begin to soften add the meat, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook thoroughly.
- Mix in 1/2 cottage cheese.
- Time to measure and divide it up. This filling makes protein servings using the 6 red cups!
- This is the bread I use for this meal. I individual wrap each one in plastic wrap to preserve throughout the week.
That’s it! You set yourself up for successful week! 😀 I’ve made this a bunch of times, it’s also good with spinach. I usually rip the bread in half and end up making to little taco boats, but it’s some what of a comfort food because it’s like mini sandwiches 🙂 ENJOY!!