French Toast is a weekend favorite in our house and a pumpkin spice overnight French toast is perfect to wake up to! Especially, when the fall air is crisp and it looks like it may be a sweater weather day! Here’s a quick twist on the classic by simply switching out the bread and adding a little cinnamon or pumpkin spice to the mix! 🎃
- 1 loaf Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice bread <- It’s limited edition! So better give it a try while you can :-O
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 c Milk
- 1/2 c Butter (melted)
- 3/4 c Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon (or you can use pumpkin pie spice)
- pinch of salt
Lets get started making our Pumpkin Spice Overnight French Toast
- This is the star of the recipe. Because I used this bread it was the base for our pumpkin spice flavor. So make sure you have this! 🎃
- Melt your butter and coat the bottom and sides of a 9×13 dish. Then sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Place the bread in two layers on top of butter/sugar mixture.
- Wisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the bread. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Pre heat the over to 350 and bake about 30 minutes until golden.
That’s it! Time to enjoy our wonderful and seasonal French toast bake!😊mmm you can see the cinnamon spice swirl throughout! Will definitely be making this again!