This Reuben Chicken Bake is delicious and just like the sandwich. I make mine with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and a homemade Russian dressing! It gets lots of like and you’ll have some extra dressing perfect for a side salad, it’s a win-win!
- 4-6 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Sauerkraut (drained)
- 6 Slices of Swiss
- Parsley (dried)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 C Mayo
- 3 Tbsp. Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 Tsp. Horseradish
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Red Onion
Time to make this Reuben Chicken Bake
- Pre Heat oven to 375′
- Start with combining all your dressing ingredients in a medium bowl. Wisk together and place aside.
- Place chicken breast in baking pan. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired.
- Evenly spread the sauerkraut over the chicken.
- Pour one cup of the dressing over the chicken (the 🌟 ingredient).
- Top with cheese slices and sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes. (until chicken is tender and no longer pink).
This is so tender and flavorful! It goes great with a side salad and the left over Russian Dressing is a perfect compliment to this!