Roasted ravens will have you crowing for more! LOL I’ve made these roasted rotisserie ravens at least 3 years in a row and they are always the talk of the party!
What you’ll need:
- Rotisserie chicken (pre cooked or make yours in advance)
- Black Color Mist Food Color Spray by Wilton
- Halloween raven/crow like these…
which you can find at the Dollar Tree. You’ll need one bird per chicken.
- You can purchase a fully cooked or make your own rotisserie chicken.
- Using the food spray lightly coat the chicken(s)
- Take your crow props and a serrated knife to break the bird into pieces (head, wings, legs)
- Re-coat the chicken(s) with the food spray.
- You can keep them warm in the oven until serving and it helps the dye look more dried
- Just before serving place the crow parts on the chicken for a fun presentation!
It’s that simple! I posted a few of the pics from last year. Hope you enjoy and have a deliciously fun Halloween! 🎃