This is Slow Cooker Golden Wine Chicken couldn’t be any more simple to make. It’s an aromatic dish that smells like you’ve been cooking all day. You can make a large serving and it’s perfect for guests.
- 4-8 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 White Wine
- 4oz Cream Cheese (half a package)
- 1 Package Dry Italian Seasoning Mix
- Green Onion
- Salt & Pepper
Let’s get started making this Slow Cooker Golden Wine Chicken
- Turn slow cooker and add cream cheese. Stir it around until it becomes cream and soft.
- Then add the soup, wine, and salad seasoning.
- Stir until well combined. You want the cream cheese to blended through out the mixture.
- Add the chicken and make sure it is fully coated in the mixture. Cover and cook 4-6 hours on high.
Get ready to Enjoy! It’s that simple. I usually serve this with a side salad and some pasta. It’s great for an effortless meal. I’ve used this for potlucks and had lots of compliments. Just cube the chicken to make it easier for smaller servings 🙂