This was a fun and simple project. I made a floral headband for a dress I have. But thought I’d snap some quick pics while I was putting it together. It’s a real life snapchat headband- lol
- I used one spray of mixed daisies, an elastic headband, felt and hot glue. (The headbands are from the dollar store it was 2 pack and the flowers are from Michaels).
- I start by removing all the flowers and leaves. Make sure to cut down all the flower bases. This will make it more comfortable and to help the glue hold better.
- Next start by anchoring your large flowers first. The floral spray I got had 3 large daisies. Glue across the flower base and a little onto the petals. This will help keep them upright.
- I add the flowers to the front, but for the leaves add them to the back. This will sandwich the headband. Doing this give you mare surface to glue and make the overall band stronger.
- You can add the smaller touches of little flowers and other extra items to hide the band.
- I forgot to take a pic. But take a small strip of felt. Glue it along the length of the flowers/headband. This makes it more comfortable, especially if you are going to an event/concert and wearing it for a longer period of time.
That’s it! This Snapchat Floral Headband DIY is so simple. They’re fun for summer concerts, weddings, etc. You can make it as big or as simple as you want because you are the artist. Have fun customizing them! 😍