This tomato feta salad is a delicious way to boost your veggies, especially, when tomatoes are in season! It couldn’t be more simple to whip up. I like to make it a head so the salad has time to chill and all the juices from the tomatoes and liquid combine. But if you don’t have time to prep you can always make it right before serving and it’s still delicious.
- 2cups Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/4 c Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsely
- 1 tsp. finely chopped green onion
- 2Tbsp Olive oil
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Let’s get started so this can chill!
- Yes! Look at all this fresh summer deliciousness! 🍅🌿🌿🍅
- Time to get chopping. I sliced the tomatoes in 1/2 and make approx. 2 cups. The basil, parsley, and green onion I fine chop.
- Combine all the ingredients and give it a few light turns to combine everything.
- Time to chill!.
It’s that simple and delicious way to enjoy all those garden tomatoes in season. Now, I’m going to add this Tomato Feta Salad to the fridge so we can enjoy it with tonight’s dinner. 😋🍅