This Tropical Pineapple Cherry Smoothie Bowl taste just like dessert! But it’s filled with fruit and yogurt. Especially, these wonderful Rainer cherries! I told you you’d see them popping up on my blog a few more times while they are in season. 😋🍒 Here’s how I made this.
- 1/2 Banana frozen
- 8 Pineapple chunks frozen
- 1 Chobani pineapple yogurt (single serving)
- Garnish: fresh cherries and tropical trail mix
It’s so simple! Let’s get started 🙂
- In the processor add your frozen banana a pineapple. Pulse to chop up the fruit.
- Add the yogurt and pulse until creamy. It will be think, but if you want you can add extra protein now’s the time to do it. 🙂 (you might need to add a splash of water/milk option).
- Scoop the creamy concoction into a serving bowl and garnish with your toppings.
- Time to serve this healthy treat.