This warming tortellini soup will help you ease right into those cool autumn nights. Dinner will be ready within the hour, while your house will be filled with the smell of this goodness cooking away.
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 C Green Beans
- 2 Cups Kale
- 1/2 C Bacon (approx. 5 strips of bacon)
- 32 oz. Box of Chicken Broth
- 1 Package Tortellini
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
Let get this Tortellini Soup cooking!
- On medium heat add broth and 2 cans of unstrained tomatoes to a large stock pot.
- Time to get chopping. Cut the green beans and peppers into bite size pieces. Chop up about 4 strips of bacon (about 1/2 cup)Add the veggies and the seasoning to the pot.
- Cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. The veggies will be tender and the soup will be cooked down.
- Add in the tortellini. And cook for about 10-15 minutes until they are tender.
It’s time to serve it up and enjoy 🥄❤️🥄