This family favorite is a time saver. The Zest Crockpot BBQ chicken slow cooks it’s flavorful and delicious dish. We enjoy it for dinner and I usually add a little extra in for leftovers, because it makes great filling for sandwiches, wraps or to toss on a salad! This is great for meal prepping. If you’ve seen my posts I’ve been making all my lunches ahead. Such a great time saver 🙂
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Italian Dressing (I use my own! Click here for the recipe)
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Pearl Onions
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
Let’s get started making this Zesty Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Peel the pearl onions and slice in half.
- Add the chicken and all ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook approx. 4-6 hours on high. (6-8 on low)
- And enjoy 🙂
I used my homemade Creamy Italian Dressing to cook with and for the side salad. Here’s the recipe.